Yealink Opportunity Incentive Program
for IP Phone
1. Program Objective
The Yealink Opportunity Incentive Program (OIP) is designed to reward Yealink Distributors that actively identify, develop, and secure new business opportunities in targeted market segments. This program incorporates the Opportunity Registration Form which is designed to determine the current situation, demand and development orientation of Yealink project sales. It will also enable Yealink to fully engage in projects and protect Distributors’ presales investments.
2. Period of Validity
3. Eligible Territory
4. Definition of Project Opportunities:
The program rewards and protects Distributors that generate new business for Yealink in the following sub-vertical markets:
l Call Center
l Public Institution
l Education Institution(public and private)
l Top 500 Enterprises orAgencies
Or projects that have an order of more than 500 pieces of IP Phone.
5. Program Process
Complete and submit the Opportunity Registration Form to the appropriate sales representative before the opportunity has been secured (Please refer to Appendix A of the Opportunity Registration Form).
Note: All required fields in the Opportunity Registration Form must be completed clearly and accurately.
The application will be verified by the Yealink Regional Sales Manager and Sales Director. Distributors will receive a notification regarding project approval or rejection within 48 hours.
The project deal must be outlined in the POS Report, or the related invoice must be provided in order for Yealink to check the total payment. And it will be offset by the Distributor’s next payment.
1) For projects that are registered in advance and subsequently secured successfully, Distributors will have access to a reward of 1% of the purchase price.
2) Distributors can reserve the right to decide whether to transfer the incentive described in Clause 6.1 to Resellers,as they may greatly contribute to securing project opportunities.
3) In general, the distributor registered the project has the priority to obtain support from Yealink.
4) In the case that Yealink has actually offered discounted price support for projects to Distributors, at more than 5% (for entry level products) , or more than 7% (for high end products), the 1%discounted price support described in Clause 6.1 will not be offered additionally.
Note:Entry levelproducts refer to products whose purchase price is less than $60.
High end products refer to products whose purchase price is more than $60.
Yealink Network Technology Co., Ltd.