Yealink VCS Partner Certified Program
The Yealink Video Conferencing System (VCS) Partner Certified Program is designed to reward partners for their consistent performance and investment, and to ensure that Yealink VCS customers receive consistent, high quality support from certified partners.
1) Applicable objects: Yealink VCS Partners
2) Valid period of this program: Jan.1, 2016-Dec.31, 2016
3) All Partner certifications are valid for one year from date of certification. Certified Partner will be re-qualified after one year. Current certified partners shall be bound to their latest program requirements, if Yealink updates the VCS Partner Certified Program before the Partners’ certification expiration date.
1) Yealink Certified Video Conferencing Engineer (CVE) means a video conferencing engineer trained and certified by Yealink in advanced configuration, management, maintenance, and troubleshooting for the Yealink VCS product families.
2) Yealink Certified Video Conferencing Sales Expert means a sales person has a further knowledge of video conferencing value, sales policies and abilities for business development.
3) Yealink Certified Video Conferencing Partner is a certification granted to those Partners who obtain both Certified Video Conferencing Engineer Certification and Certified Video Conferencing Sales Expert Certification.
4. Requirements for the VCS Certified Partner
Step 1. (Three ways listed as follows)
1) The Partner purchases at least one VDK120 at a price of $1999 (box included). Refer to Yealink VCS Demo Program for detailed information.
2) The Partner purchases at least one VC110 Demo Kit at a price of $1150 (box included). This is available for Cloud Service Provider only.
If a Partner wants to build a demo room, the Partner can apply for a second discounted Demo Kit directly through local distributors or a Yealink sales representative.
Demo equipment shall be used solely for demonstration, use in a lab, training facility, or other demonstration facility. Demo equipment may not be resold or leased for at least 12 months following the purchase date, otherwise his certification will be cancelled.
Each demo unit will have access to free Assurance Maintenance Services for 12 months. Refer to Yealink VCS AMS Program for detailed information.
The Partner is required to build Yealink VCS service capability, and assign a minimum of one VCS sales person and technical engineer who participate in the training, pass the test and obtain the Yealink Certified Video Conferencing Sales Expert Certificate and Yealink Certified Video Conferencing Engineer Certificate. Refer to Yealink Certified Video Conferencing Sales Expert Program and Yealink Certified Video Conferencing Engineer Program for detailed information.
The Certificate will be effective long-term, or until terminated by Yealink.
Primary contact information for the VCS technical engineer and sales person shall be provided to the Distributor in order to arrange training.
If the employee with certification leaves the organization or transfers jobs, the Partner must replace the employee with another and obtain a new certification.
Note: For VCS new products, Certified Technical Engineer and Sales Expert shall also participate in the training and pass the test.
The Partner is required to follow Yealink channel programs and policies.
5. Benefits for the VCS Certified Partner
1) The Partner will be offered a VCS Certificate and an online logo. This can be used as a sales and marketing differentiator to use with Customers and Prospects.
2) The Partner will have the ability to purchase VCS products at a competitive price.
3) The Partner will have the ability to purchase AMS at a significant discount.
4) Registered and approved opportunities by the Partner will receive priority support, including price discounts, on-site technical support, and more. Please refer to Yealink Opportunity Incentive Program for VCS for details.
5) Before Dec.31, 2016, the Partner will be offered 10 VC Desktop License freely by Yealink. Please refer to Yealink VC Desktop License Promotion Program for details.
6) The Partner will have access to free online training delivered by Yealink.
7) The Partner will have complete access to marketing materials.
6. Program Registration Process
1) The Partner contact Distributor to apply for certification.
2) Yealink evaluates the Partner’s qualification.
3) For the Partner obtains Yealink approval will be certified according the requirements set forth in Clause 4.
4) The Partner who meets program certification requirements will be certified and offered a certificate by Yealink.
Please note that the Yealink VCS Partner Certified Program is subject to change. Yealink reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to post supplemental program information or modify this document. Yealink will provide notification to Distributors and Partners regarding material program or policy changes.