Yealink’s videoconferencing endpoints and services include room systems, desktop video phones and VC SoftClient software. Yealink’s standards-based (H323/SIP) offerings provide broad compatibility and seamless interoperability with the industry’s leading cloud-based video conferencing platforms and on-premise solutions.
Yealink’s endpoints and services work with web browsers, mobile apps and PC software from third-party platforms. Customers reap the benefits of flexible and feature-rich third party platforms and enjoy a robust video experience with Yealink’s endpoints and services.
With Yealink and third-party platforms, video collaboration is easier and accessible at any time via any device from anywhere, whether at home, in the office or on the road.
User Benefits of Yealink and partners joint solutions
• Broad interoperability, including H323/SIP-based devices, Microsoft Skype for Business (formerly Lync) and WebRTC
• A high-quality and stable video conferencing experience that maximizes efficiency and productivity
• Powerful multi-party capacity, perfect for global team meetings, online training, HR interviews and more
• Meet anywhere from any device, including conference room systems, desktops with computers or video phones, home office and on-the-go via tablets and mobile phones
• Strong scalability for current and future technology needs
• Excellent cost performance with flexible and affordable pricing
Supported Platforms or Solutions:
Public Cloud Platforms: